Tax Documents Inquiries

Help Center

Where can I find my tax documents?

  1. Mortgage (1098): You can find this form inside online banking. Select the Mortgage account, the Statements, and choose the 1098 Tax Form from the drop-down menu.
  2. Investment Solutions: If you work with an Investment Solutions Advisor, you can find your tax form in your online account.
  3. Savings dividends (1099 INT): You can find this inside Online Banking. Just open Savings, then Online Statements to find your tax document.
    • If you are enrolled in e-statements, it will not be mailed to you.
    • You will only be issued this form if you received dividends over $10.
  4. 1099R, 1099Q, and 5498 statements are mailed to members.