Get your financial journey started with all the benefits of our Simple Checking account, without the worry of a monthly maintenance fee.
- No monthly checking fee.
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking*, and Bill Pay.
For your dedication and service, you deserve the best. That's why we waive the monthly maintenance fee on our best checking account.
- Discounted vehicle loan rates and safe deposit boxes.
- Free foreign ATM use.
Sure, they make purchasing easier. And you can get cash from ATMs. But at South Carolina Federal Credit Union, our debit card offers so much more.
- Premium checking members can earn points and shop for rewards.
- Mastercard® security benefits.
account number and South Carolina Federal's routing number.
South Carolina Federal's routing (MICR) number is 253278401. Your account number is the second string of characters at the bottom left of your check. You can also locate your account number by clicking on the eye icon within Online or Mobile Banking.1
If this is not your first time ordering checks, follow these steps:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on one of your accounts.
- Click on "More Actions."
- Click on "Order Checks."
- Click "Continue."
- Follow the remaining steps.
It will take about 10 minutes to open and fund your new account. You will need:
- A valid driver's license or government-issued photo ID
- U.S. Social Security Number or ITIN
- U.S. checking account or credit/debit card to fund the account (please refer to Rates and Fee Schedule for details).
The following accounts require personal attention, specific documentation and are not opened online: Trust, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), estate accounts, business accounts, teen accounts and Kids Savings accounts. Please visit a financial center for assistance with these accounts.
There are several ways to withdraw from your account including:
- Download the direct deposit form (PDF).
- Deposit a check using Remote Deposit via Mobile Banking1.
- Visit a financial center during business hours, or leave your deposit in an envelope in the night drop deposit box on the side of a financial center.
- Deposit at any South Carolina Federal ATM.
- Mail it to us (please include your account number) at:
PO Box 190012
North Charleston SC 29419-9012
- Call (800) 845-0432 and transfer money through ACI Payments, Inc.
- Send a wire transfer.