Each employee of South Carolina Federal contributes to our shared goal of helping our members make life's most important financial decisions.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision care
- Blue Care on Demand (Tele-medicine)
- Wellness program
- On-site fitness center and gym reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs and mental health support
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Pay-for-performance incentive and bonuses
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement
- Life and disability insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Employee discounts and referral bonuses
- Employee relief fund
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Personal and wellness time off
- Volunteer opportunities
- Onsite food vendors
- Career services
- Learning and development programs
Our DEI goals include:
- Providing a diverse candidate pool for hiring managers
- Being transparent about where we conduct our recruiting and community outreach
- Celebrating diversity through a number of events and activities each year
- Delivering an employee experience where every employee feels valued and respected
- Affording opportunities for every employee to be a leader through diversity initiatives
- Offering educational opportunities through microlearning courses
Our employees share a common passion for helping others and giving back to their communities. We make it easy to support the organizations and causes they care about by:
- Giving employees the option to donate to local charities or our Employee Relief Fund via payroll deduction (we match employee contributions up to $50,000!).
- Enabling employees to volunteer during work hours by coordinating nearby opportunities to serve.
- Connecting employees with volunteer opportunities that fit their schedule and personal interests.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or if you are limited in ability or are unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternate method for applying, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at (843) 569-4462.