Travel a new financial path with South Carolina Federal Credit Union.
Easy application process
You can become a member-owner by opening a Share Savings account and depositing $10.
This means you have a voice in how we conduct our business.
Better rates andlower fees
You will earn more dividends, save more on loans, and avoid high fees.
Attentive, personalized service
Your goals are our priority, and we are here to help you every step of the way.
- You can join through family relationships, employers, geographic areas, or military or member associations.
- You can simply become a member of the South Carolina Federal Credit Union Foundation via a one-time $5.00 membership fee. If you have any questions, please contact us!
- Or, open a Share Savings account when you apply online for a checking or money market account.
Here's what you need to open a South Carolina Federal account:
- Adults and minors (15 to 17 years old) are required to present one form of a current government-issued photo identification. For security purposes, we may ask for additional forms of identification. Photo identification must include:
- Issue Date
- Expiration Date
- Minors (14 years old and under) are required to present a Social Security card or government-issued ID.
The South Carolina Federal Credit Union Difference
Find out what makes us different from other financial institutions. Our focus is on you – a member-owner – instead of stockholders. Our profits are returned to our members and the communities we serve, and our mission is to help you reach your financial goals.
Reviews & Testimonials
Read reviews from people who have trusted South Carolina Federal to help them simplify their banking and improve their financial well-being.
Take a look at the various ways we support South Carolina-based organizations and charities that meet the greatest needs in our communities.
We are proud to have been voted a "Best Credit Union" and "Best Financial Institution" in local and industry news media. Check out some of our most recent awards and professional distinctions.
Bank at Work
We are proud to support the South Carolina workforce by bringing comprehensive banking solutions to the workplace.
Being the best where it matters most.
As a credit union, we exist to help improve the financial condition of peoples' lives.