South Carolina Federal in the Community
Making a difference in our communities.
Sponsorships & Requests
If you are interested in South Carolina Federal Credit Union sponsoring your organization's event or program, please complete a community involvement request form.
Our annual scholarship program helps South Carolina students take the next steps in their educational journeys. We are proud to support and reward young scholars for outstanding academic achievement and involvement in their communities.
South Carolina Federal Credit Union Foundation
The South Carolina Federal Credit Union Foundation was founded in 2013 to streamline employee giving. Through our Foundation, we are proud to support the following organizations:
- The South Carolina Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association
- The Lowcountry, Midlands, and Upstate Chapters of the American Red Cross
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Pee Dee
- The Lowcountry Food Bank and Harvest Hope
- Shawn Jenkins Children's Hospital, Prisma Health Children's Hospital of the Midlands and Upstate, and McLeod Children's Hospital