If you're facing financial challenges, you're not alone.
Even after a global pandemic, many people's lives have been rearranged drastically, which has led to financial problems. If you need help and you are a South Carolina Federal Credit Union member, we are here for you. Please reach out to us anytime.
- Mortgage Payments: For help with payments on a first mortgage, call (877) 636-9534. For help with a second mortgage, call (800) 845-0432.
- Mortgage Refinances: If you'd like to refinance your mortgage, please call (843) 569-5145.
- Health Insurance Coverage: If you lost your coverage, you have options through The IHC Group1. Short-term medical insurance can be a quick, simple solution to bridge a coverage gap. Call (844) 845-7825 for a quote.
- Reduced Insurance Costs: The Insurance Solutions2 team of independent advisors shop multiple carriers to find policies that could reduce your costs without sacrificing coverage. Call Insurance Solutions at (843) 569-4740 or visit scfinsurance.org for a quote.
- Investment Anxiety: The CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS)3 financial advisors can help with a specific need, such as investing retirement money or providing comprehensive coaching to help you determine the right strategy for your personal needs. Call (843) 569-4917 to schedule your no-obligation, complimentary financial planning consultation.
Health insurance from The IHC Group is available to South Carolina Federal Credit Union members through Insurance Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of South Carolina Federal.