Find the answers you need to the questions you have – anytime.
When you have questions about your South Carolina Federal Credit Union accounts or our products and services, start here. We compiled the questions we receive most frequently from members so you can quickly find valuable information. If you need more assistance, please contact us. We are always happy to help.
For all loan requests you will be asked to provide personal information:
- Name of each applicant
- Physical address (P.O. Box does not apply)
- Length of time at address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Income information
- Name of current employer
- Employer's address and phone number
- Length of employment
- Position held
- Other applicable income (for example, retirement and/or pension)
- Current mortgage or rent obligations
- Name and phone number of nearest relative not living with you
- Loan application purpose
- Collateral information, if applicable.
Online Banking Video Library
Learn about our Mobile app, Online Banking, and more.
When you run low on checks, follow this simple online process to order a new batch.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties or worrying about your situation, please reach out to us.
Financial Terms Explained
Understanding the language behind financial transactions and daily money management puts you in control.