Good news! If you're between the ages of 13 and 25, you can get a South Carolina Federal Simple Checking account with ZERO monthly fees!
We even have you covered if you make a mistake in your Simple Checking account with our Oops Refund. Just tell us when you need it (one fee refund of up to $35 per quarter), and we'll do the rest.
Simple Checking features:
- Instant issue debit card
- Discounted vehicle loan rates*, a 0.25% APR reduction
- Free online bill pay
- Free and unlimited branch and contact center services
- No fee for members age 25 and under
- Oops Refund
If you're 18-25, you can open your Simple Checking account online, over the phone or in person at your local financial center.
If you're 13-17, you'll need to bring the following to your local financial center to get started:
- A qualified adult joint owner
- Tax identification number with proper ID (social security card or military ID)
- Opening deposit of $25
* Subject to loan approval. Offer applies to external refinances only. Discount only available when payment is automatically deducted from Simple Checking.