Want to teach that special child how to save while they are young?
Our Kids Savings savings account is designed for children 12 and younger. It is the perfect way for parents, guardians or grandparents to introduce the value of saving.
- Convenience – We send an official Kids Savings account statement every quarter so your child can see how his or her money is growing
- Dividends – Earn dividends on as little as $5
- Financial Education – Your child also receives a fun and informative quarterly newsletter that teaches the value of saving
- Fun – Kids Savings members can participate in contests and are eligible to win prizes
To open a Kids Savings account, you need:
- A qualified adult joint owner
- Tax Identification Number with proper ID for the child (social security card or military ID)
- Opening deposit of $5