Work with lenders committed to your long-term success.
A new office park or retail location. A medical office or manufacturing facility. South Carolina businesses are constantly building or buying property for every purpose imaginable. When your business is seeking a real estate loan, our credit union's lending experts are dedicated to meeting your needs and building relationships that will pay off when future projects need funding.
- Financing for property purchases, improvements, or expansion.
- Refinancing options available.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Up to 80% financing and amortization up to 25 years.
- Available for owner-occupied or non-owner-occupied properties.
- Various government-backed loan programs include SBA 504, USDA, and others.
Loan payment due dates are generally 30-45 days from the loan closing date. The payment due date is notated in your loan documents and agreed upon before disbursement of your loan. Due dates and loan payment amounts can also be viewed through Online Banking, Mobile Banking or statements.
Purchasing power and cost control combine in this business rewards credit card.