Life costs less with zero.
Zero and one. These numbers are worth remembering. You pay 0% APR1 for six months on purchases you make in the first 60 days after opening a South Carolina Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Reward Mastercard®. (Variable APR ranging from 15.24% to 17.99% applies thereafter.2) And you always get 1% cash back3 on all eligible purchases. When you think about everything you buy in a year, those dollars can really add up.
- No annual fee.
- APR as low as Prime Rate plus 7.99%.2
- Get a $50 bonus if you spend $500 in the first 90 days.4
- Credit limits starting at $500.
- Mastercard® ID theft protection offers 24/7 help if your card has been compromised.
- Mastercard® Zero Liability means you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- Cardholder Services can quickly replace lost cards and provide fast assistance on other card matters.
- Compare your credit card options.
|Platinum Mastercard®||Platinum Cash Rewards Mastercard®||World Mastercard®|
|APRs for purchase/balance transfers as low as||15.24%||16.24%||17.24%|
|APRs for cash advances||17.99%||17.99%||17.99%|
- Turn your card off and report it as lost or stolen using Online or Mobile Banking1. Simply log in, click on "Manage Cards" in Online Banking or "Cards" in Mobile Banking1. You may be prompted to call us.
- Call Cardholder Services at (800) 472-3272.
- Visit a financial center to receive a card instantly issued.
For lost or stolen credit cards, please choose from the following options:
- Turn your card off/on and report it as lost or stolen using Online or Mobile Banking1. Simply log in, click on "Manage Cards" in Online Banking or "Cards" in Mobile Banking, and follow the prompts to close your credit card and request a new one.
- Or for your Mastercard® Platinum or Mastercard® Cash Rewards credit cards, please call (855) 325-0904. For your Mastercard® World credit card, call (855) 510-4594.
- Please call (866) 394-1205 during business hours and a dispute expert will help you file a claim.
- Log into Online Banking, click on your credit card account, and select "dispute" next to the applicable transaction.
- Or to file a claim via phone for your Mastercard® Platinum or Mastercard® Cash Rewards credit cards, please call (855) 325-0904. For your Mastercard® World credit card, please call (855) 510-4594 to file a claim.
- For all other disputes:
Visit a local Financial Center.
Call our Contact Center at (800) 845-0432.
- If you select "Credit," the merchant may ask you to sign a receipt to authorize your purchase.
- If you select "Debit/ATM," you will use your PIN to authorize your purchase.
To redeem points online:
- Visit uChoose Rewards.
- Select the “Merchandise” link to view the merchandise catalog.
- Add the desired merchandise awards to your shopping cart for redemption.
- Click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button to place your order online.
- Enter your name, shipping address and a telephone number and click "Transmit Order" to submit your order.
Keep records of your order until you receive your award merchandise. Points can be redeemed for travel awards online or via phone.
Travel awards that can be redeemed through the uChoose Rewards Travel Agency include:
- Airline tickets
- Hotel certificates
- Car certificates
- Vacation packages
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking1 to transfer a payment.
- Mail a payment to us.
- Make payments at a financial center through a:
- Personal check
- Certified check or money order
- Cash, or
- Contact us to make a payment by phone.
Introductory APR will apply for 6 months to the balance of the purchases made within the first 60 days of card opening. After 6 months, your qualifying rate will apply to any remaining balance.