Benefit Solutions is an employee benefit brokerage consulting firm that offers a wide range of comprehensive services for businesses offering health and welfare or group retirement plans.
Sustainable growth starts with strategic association, and at Benefit Solutions we help our clients craft benefit programs that will help them attract and retain talent, while paying close attention to their bottom lines. With more than 30 years of experience in the benefits arena, we have the core competencies needed to develop solutions that meet the needs of our clients and help them to proactively prepare for change.
- Field underwriting – having underwriting experience enables Benefit Solutions to negotiate for our clients on a peer-to-peer basis.
- Fully insured versus self-funding medical plans – we help our clients understand how funding arrangements differ and what program best meets their needs.
- Benefit Solutions prepares benchmark comparisons so our clients understand how their benefits compare to the market.
- Group life insurance
- Group short term disability
- Group long term disability
- Group dental and vision
- COBRA and Section 125 solutions
- Defined contribution plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Non-qualified differed compensation plans
- HR knowledge data base
- Onboarding and open enrollment platform
- Industry news updates
Disclosure: Benefits and insurance services are offered by SCF Solutions, LLC, (DBA Benefit Solutions) a subsidiary of South Carolina Federal Credit Union, and are not insured by the NCUA nor guaranteed by South Carolina Federal Credit Union.