Board of Directors
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is governed by a Board of Directors that establishes and reviews policy. Directors are credit union members, elected by the membership and serve without pay, each with one vote.
- Mary L. Whited CPA | Board Chairman
- George H. Shaver | Vice Chairman
- Richard I. Buckner | Secretary
- J. Ralph Cathey | Treasurer
- Brigadier General J. Emory Mace (Ret.) | Member
- Colonel Kelvin L. Brown | Member
- Joseph E. Bolchoz, Jr. | Member
Correspondence with the Board of Directors may be sent to: South Carolina Federal Credit Union Board of Directors Suite 501 P.O. Box 190012 North Charleston, SC 29419-9012
The South Carolina Federal Supervisory Committee is responsible for determining that the credit union’s financial condition is accurately and fairly presented in our financial statements and that management procedures and practices are adequate to safeguard members' assets. The Committee is responsible for overseeing the credit union’s internal control systems and contracting for financial and specialty audits with the help of our internal auditors and our annual independent financial statement audit.
- Representative Joseph S. Daning | Chairman
- Captain R. Patrick Flynn, Esquire | Vice Chairman
- Matthew Alexander | Secretary
- Michelle Kelley, Esquire | Member
- Joseph E. Bolchoz, Jr., CCUV | Board Liaison
Correspondence with the Supervisory Committee may be sent in confidence to: South Carolina Federal Credit Union Supervisory Committee P.O. Box 60935 North Charleston, SC 29419-0935
Volunteer Advisors contribute to decisions that determine credit union progress. In this role, advisors focus on the credit union philosophy and operations. They attend monthly board meetings and contribute on appointed committees.
- Robert E. Bendetti, Jr. | CPA
- Lieutenant Colonel Robert Spafford
- Rodney E. Druschel | CPA, CIA, CUERME
South Carolina Federal’s management team is charged with the leadership of daily operations and decisions that keep our credit union on a sound strategy to reach our financial goals and membership mission. Our executive team focuses its considerable experience and expertise on finding ways to simplify the lives of our members by staying one step ahead.
Scott Woods | CPA, CIA, MBA President and CEO
Troy Hall, Ph.D. | Chief Operations Officer
Beth Jaskiewicz | CME Senior Vice President, Marketing
Leslie Norris | SPHR Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Joe Grech, CPA | CCUE, MBA Chief Financial Officer
Bonnie Karst Ciuffo | CPA, CIA, President South Carolina Financial Solutions, LLC
Brad Williams | Chief Technology Officer
Margaret V. Miller | CFSA, CBM Senior Vice President, Audit Services
John Tant, Senior Vice President | Lending Services
Sanjay Malhotra | MBA, SVP of Sales and Service