- $100 sign-on incentive1 when you open a South Carolina Federal Checking account through Bank at Work, schedule a monthly recurring direct deposit, and enroll in eStatements.
- Discounted vehicle loan rates with select checking accounts2.
- Competitive credit cards with rewards options3.
- Mortgage credit of up to $5004 applied to first mortgage loan origination fees.
- Complimentary home and auto insurance reviews through South Carolina Federal Insurance Solutions5.
- Complimentary retirement plan check-ups with the experienced professionals at South Carolina Federal Investment Solutions, through CFS6.
- Dedicated personal point of contact.
- Access to our award-winning financial wellness platform, which includes valuable resources for budgeting, managing your credit score, home buying, and more.
Certain restrictions apply. Must be eligible for applicable 1099 reporting for bonus or dividend income. Personal checking account with monthly payroll direct deposit of at least a single amount of $250 or more (deposit must be made within 60 days of account opening) to the checking from the payroll source (allocations not considered) and enrollment in electronic statements is required. If qualifications are met, and no exclusions apply, $100 will be deposited once verified (six to eight weeks). Member is responsible for any applicable taxes or other related expenses. Existing South Carolina Federal members are excluded from this offer. Membership qualifications apply. Savings account is required with $10 minimum deposit.
Deposits are insured by NCUA. Non-deposit investment products, such as securities and mutual funds, and insurance products are not insured by NCUA.