Bank at Work is Life Simplified™
Ready to Apply?
Businesses and employees will appreciate the goodwill generated by additional charitable contributions, scholarship opportunities, and the true product and service benefits of Bank at Work.
Bank at Work Benefits
- $100 Incentive1 for new checking accounts opened through Bank at Work with a recurring monthly direct deposit of $250 or more.
- Up to $500 Mortgage Credit2 - Applies to first mortgage loan origination fees.
- Fee-Free3 Premium Checking
- Free Foreign ATM Use – No charge from us4
- Discounted Vehicle Loan Rates – 0.50% APR reduction5
- Premium Phone Service – Faster connection to a representative
- Instant Issue Debit Card – Free with a variety of colors to choose from
- Debit Card UChoose Rewards® – Opt in and earn points for “swipe and sign” purchases
- Dividends – Tiered, starting at $2,5006
- Premium Share Certificates – Inquire for details and specials
- Safe Deposit Box – $20 per year discount on any box size
- Financial Education Seminars - We offer seminars at your convenience on topics of interest to your employees, including budgeting, insurance and investing, and home buying.
- Community Donation - We will contribute a charitable donation on your company’s behalf to your preferred 501(c)(3) organization. We’ll donate $2 per employee, up to a maximum of $1,000 per employer group.
- Scholarship Funds - Your employees and their dependents may apply for a $1,000 scholarship from the annual Bank at Work Program Scholarship. A total of three $1,000 prizes will be awarded to applicants from all our participating employers.
Next Steps to Bank at Work
1 Personal checking account with payroll direct deposit of at least $250 per month (deposit must be within 60 days of account opening) and enrollment in electronic statements. $100 will be deposited once requirements are verified (six to eight weeks),and member will be responsible for any applicable taxes or other related expenses. Existing South Carolina Federal checking account ownership or joint checking account relationships with direct deposit are excluded from this offer. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Membership qualifications apply. Savings account is required with $10 minimum deposit. Direct deposit must come directly into checking from the payroll source (allocations are not considered).Premium Checking dividend rates, quoted as Annual Percentage Yields (APY): 0.05% APY (balance of $2,500–$9,999.99), 0.10% APY (balance of $10,000 or more). APY accurate as of date of publication, and subject to change.
2 Limited to purchases and refinances of a primary residence. Loans subject to credit review and approval.
3 Premium Checking is fee-free when you have a monthly direct deposit of $250 or more to the credit union. Direct deposit must come directly into checking from the payroll source (allocations are not considered).
4 Surcharge fees from the foreign ATM owner may apply.
5 Subject to loan approval. Offer applies on external refinances only. Discount only available when payment is automatically deducted from Premium Checking.
6 Refer to dividend rate sheet at scfederal.org.