Transfer your loan and save!
• Get $100 deposited into your account when you close an auto or boat loan.
Why? South Carolina Federal wants to thank you for your business.
• No payments for up to 90 days.
Why? To help make transferring an easy adjustment.
• Get a low rate* and an additional .50% off your qualifying rate.
Why? To thank you for moving your loan business to your credit union.
• Minimum loan amount for the transfer special is $10,000.
Why? The more you transfer, the more you save.
Don’t wait - Limited time offer!
Take the next step and apply online, over the phone or visit a convenient branch.
It’s that simple to transfer your loan.
If you live, work, worship or attend school in one of the following counties you are eligible!
- Most of Lexington and Richland Counties
You can also join if an immediate family or household member qualifies, even if that person does not have an account with us. "Immediate family or household" includes
- Children/Stepchildren/Adopted children
- Two people sharing a residence (home, apartment, condo)
- Domestic partners (unmarried people who live together)
- Legal guardian relationships
* Rate depends on term, creditworthiness, and collateral. Existing South Carolina Federal loans are not eligible for this special offer; however, additional terms are available for refinancing.