- What is the difference between a Traditional and Roth IRA?
- What is a Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)?
- Want to move money from one IRA to another IRA of the same type?
- What about a direct transfer from a Qualified Retirement Plan (QRP) to an eligible IRA?
That’s a lot of questions – let us help by answering these and more and helping you compare what may work best for you.
South Carolina Federal offers an IRA Savings* account for Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs and ESAs with no annual maintenance fees, and tax benefits may apply (consult your tax advisor regarding your personal situation).
*Transaction limits apply
- Life Simplified – Let us assist you in moving an IRA or starting a new account
- Security – IRA accounts are federally insured separately from regular savings, up to $250,000
- Convenience – Let us help you set up the account that is right for you
Member Savings Tips
View our current IRA Certificate Rates
How long will it take you to reach your savings goal?
Call a retirement specialist today: 843-569-4917