Frequently Asked Questions
How do I process a stop payment?
To place a stop payment through Online Banking:
- Login into Online Banking
- Click on the corresponding checking account tile
- Click on "Stop payments"
- Enter the check number (or range of check numbers) to be stopped, check date, amount, and reason
- Click "review"
A stop payment fee will be assessed to your account; please refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule. You may also Contact Us to place a stop payment.
- Stop Payments are not guaranteed because some merchants may process payments using electronic methods.
- Stop Payments are in effect for 180 days.