Recreational Vehicle Loans
New Boat: As low as 4.25% APR* for up to 60 months
Used Boat: As low as 4.75% APR
New Motorcycle: As low as 4.25% APR
Used Motorcycle: As low as 4.75% APR
New Recreational Vehicles: As low as 4.25% APR
Used Recreational Vehicles: As low as 4.75% APR
Are you ready to hit the water in a new or used boat? South Carolina Federal offers a number of financing options to fit your needs. Purchase new, used, refinance, or pre-qualify - choose a loan that fits your needs.
- Affordability - low rates
- Pre-qualify to know what you can spend
- Free automatic payments
- No early payoff penalty
- No application or processing fees
- Rate discounts for premium & simple checking members
* APR is accurate as of 10/21/13. Rates and terms are dependent upon your creditworthiness, collateral and are subject to change. Payment example: If you finance $25,000 for 60 months at 3.75% APR, your monthly payment will be $457.60. Additional rates and terms are available for refinancing existing South Carolina Federal loans.
Ready To Apply?
Three easy and convenient ways to apply:
Not A Member?
If you’re not currently a member of South Carolina Federal Credit Union, you can still apply for a loan and qualify for membership. Want to learn more about joining the credit union? Learn more
When applying for a loan, don't forget to ask about extra ways to protect yourself with insurance and warranty options.
Guaranteed Asset Protection pays the difference between the vehicle’s actual value and the loan payoff amount. New or used cars, trucks, SUVs and motorcycles are eligible.
|Original purchase price
|Loan balance after total loss
|Amount you still owe on loan
|Amount GAP would pay
|Amount you owe with GAP Coverage
*this amount is determined by your insurance company
Members have access to extra mechanical warranty protections such as:
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Tire protection
- Trip interruption insurance
Get a no obligation mechanical warranty quote.
Credit Life & Disability
Rate depends on term, creditworthiness, and collateral.
Coping with an unexpected disability or death can be emotionally and physically stressful for your family. Struggling to make loan payments on a reduced income is another heavy burden your family shouldn’t have to bear. Ask your branch repersentative about adding protection to your loan.