Do you want an independent, do-it-yourself type of checking account? Then a fee-free Self-Service Checking* account may be for you. A Self-Service Agreement is required when you sign up for this account. With Self-Service Checking, members take charge of their transactions 24/7 using conveniences such as ATMs, debit cards, online and mobile** banking (including mobile apps), text alerts**, remote deposit and more! Open a Self-Service Checking today!
- Instant Issue Debit Card – Free with a variety of colors to choose from!
- Bill Pay – Free and optional***
- Branch and Contact Center Services – Limited*
- eStatements – Required with account1
Ready to open a Self-Service Checking account?
Three easy and convenient ways to open:
Not a Member?
If you're not currently a member of South Carolina Federal you can still apply for a Self-Service Checking. Want to learn more about joining the credit union? Learn more
* Restrictions on Branch and Contact Center Services apply to all accounts, including savings, club, and Self-Service Checking, established under the same member number. **Free service from South Carolina Federal – check your mobile provider for any fees associated with your service. ***Once registered, a monthly non-usage fee may apply; refer to current Truth-In-Savings Rate and Fee Schedule for details.
1Sign up through Online Banking.