New Enhancements to Online Banking
Thursday, March 01, 2012
South Carolina Federal Credit Union continues to make improvements to Online Banking to enhance its performance and member's online experience. Here are some of the recent changes:
- Find your fully formatted ACH number now in the account details section of the Account History Page so you can more easily set-up direct deposit and transfer funds. This is coming in handy especially during tax season!
- Export transactions directly from the Account History Page without having to go to a separate page or location.
- See your loan payoff amount directly within the transfers experience.
- View your CD maturity date at a glance from the Home Page, now displayed within the accounts section.
- Locate your transactions more quickly with the filter on your Account History Page. This makes sorting payments/transactions with one merchant simple.
These new improvements of Online Banking will help simplify your finances and your life!