Enhanced Online Banking Credit Card Access - Coming Soon
Monday, July 01, 2013
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is excited to announce enhancements that will simplify managing credit card accounts in Online Banking.
On July 15, 2013,
credit card holders will experience more user-friendly and streamlined access when viewing credit card information online. Here are some of the exciting new elements:
- View spending by category – So you know where your money is going.
- Activate cards – Easily activate a new or replacement credit card online.
- Transfer balances – Simply complete a quick form to transfer balances from other high interest rate cards .
- Dispute unauthorized transactions – Disputing a transaction has never been easier - simply click on the dispute link next to the transaction on the card history window.
- Access your CURewards® points – A simple link to CURewards® allows you to redeem your points for travel, merchandise, merchant gift cards and more.
If you have any questions about the enhanced Online Banking Credit Card Access or other Online Banking services, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions. (link)