Need to accept credit cards? South Carolina Federal works with EMS (Electronic Merchant Systems) to help our business service customers get the help and equipment they need.
Why would you want merchant services for your business?
- Convenience to your customers
- Increase your sales competition
- Reduce dependence on checks
- 24/7/365 customer service
- Competitive processing rates
- Debit and ATM and check guarantee and conversion
- eCommerce solutions
- Gift card and loyalty programs
- Wireless credit card and check processing
- Top-of-the-line equipment solutions for any type of business (including mobile solutions)
For more details on EMS, please visit their website at EMSCorporate.com
Ready To Apply?
If you are currently a credit union member interested in merchant services or would like to apply for membership:
First, make sure you have all of the required forms of identification for your business type. Business Account Requirements
Next, contact a Business Services Officer:
Not A Member?
If you’re not currently a member of South Carolina Federal Credit Union, you can still apply for a business account and qualify for membership. Learn more about personal membership
, and for more details, contact our business services team.