Our basic Business Savings Account is easy to use and easy to access. Its simple structure will help any business succeed.
- Easily transfer money to and from your savings
- $10 minimum opening deposit
- 3 free withdrawals per month
- Dividends earned on accounts with an average daily balance of $150 or more
- Simply maintain a low minimum balance to avoid fees
- Rest assured that your money is insured up to $250,000
Ready To Apply?
First, make sure you have all of the required forms of identification for your business type. Business Account Requirements
Need help or more information? Contact a Business Services Officer:
Not A Member?
If you’re not currently a member of South Carolina Federal Credit Union, you can still apply for a business account and qualify for membership. Learn more about personal membership
, and for more details, contact our business services team.
Business Application Forms
Personal Financial Statement Form
Online Business Banking & Cash Management Agreement
- Required account documents to open a business savings account
Business Rate & Fee Schedule