When you open a business savings account your business becomes a South Carolina Federal member-owner. There is no application fee to join!
If your business is located in one of the following counties you are eligible for business membership!
- Most of Lexington and Richland
Not sure if your business is eligible? We can help you with that using our mapping tool.
If your business is not in one of the areas listed above, you may still join if the owner (s) of the business qualify:
- Sole Proprietorship – Owner must qualify
- Partnership – All partners must qualify
- Corporation – All stockholders must qualify
- Organization – Organization must be composed exclusively of persons who qualify
Our many business options offer affordable, flexible, convenient tools: business checking, business savings, merchant services, investments, loans, and credit cards. Checkout how our Business members use these business options!
Interested in joining? Connect with a Business Services Officer!